Product.Love

These are a few of my favorite things....

Toms Desert Wedges
I love love love these boots. I got them in the taupe color which is perfect. It's a great nude color that seems to go with everything. The wedge is only about 2 1/2", they are the perfect height that you could literally wear these all day. The one thing I have found so far that I'm not loving is that they're suede. Which is great for the fall/winter season, but not so great for a year round boot, or my spill-prone self.

Burt's Bees Facial Wipes

I have been trying to move to all natural products as much as I possibly can, so when it came time for me to find a new makeup remover I decided to give these a try. They work pretty well although they don't get 100% of the makeup off, I just need it to get most of it. And the white tea scent is so refreshing and calming, I take deep breathes just to take in the smell.

Café Cups
A few Christmas' ago I received a Keurig which was perfect for me since I am the only one in the family who drinks coffee and would only one cup of decaf a day. Well, since then the caffeine dragon has gotten ahold of me and my coffee drinking habits. Needless to say, I was spending a small fortune buying the individual k-cup so a friend recommended these to me and they are great! I bought a $6 bag of Starbucks coffee instead of a $12 box of k-cups and it has lasted me just as long if not longer! I have a lot more options to choose from, winner in my book!

Hair Bun Donut
Have you seen these? I didn't understand how they worked for a while but I was teasing the dye out of my hair to try to get a messy bun so I found one of these at my local Charming Charlie's. Life saver. Time saver. No, but seriously. I called my sister it was so exciting. I did a bun in like 30 seconds. amazing.

Brazil Nut Body Butter- The Body Shop
I've only had this a couple days, but this smells SO GOOD. It's a soft, mild, nutty, musk, warm scent. It's a thick lotion, it isn't greasy. It soaks in well and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. I keep it in my purse right now for the dryer months before my kids discover it and use it as hair product. Thumbs up. ::purchased at Ulta::

What are a few of your favorite things?

Comments

Popular Posts