Home Tour: Living Room

I've been asked to show my entire house from my brother and others for a while now. Which I didn't have a problem doing, but getting my entire house clean and picked up at the same time doesn't really happen unless the girls are sleeping but by then the light is gone for photos. So the stars aligned this past weekend and the whole how was clean and I was able to push the toys out of line of the camera :)
So, welcome to our home!

 {The Entry}
 
Also, if you've seen a picture and it's been different, I tend to change things up but it's been this way for a while now.
 
{Living Room} 
I apologize for this picture, the lighting was really bad.
 
 
{The Dining Area}
 
{Kitchen}
 
 
{Hallway}
 
 
My home and decorating homes is a clear reflection of the people that live there. That is my goal when I am helping someone with their home, is to help make it them. It sounds simple but it's not as easy as it sounds. Just like you, your personal style is always changing and evolving and then if your married and they want to be involved ;) then you're trying to marry 2 styles/preferences. And it can definitely feel daunting and overwhelming. That's why I enjoy helping people because I feel everyone should have a home they love.
 
Paint color is: Web Gray from Sherwin Williams
 
I'll be posting the rest of the house this week and always feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
 



Comments

  1. I love love the gray walls, they are so warm and welcoming. You have done a beautiful job bringing special family touches into the space. So happy you shared.

    xo!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts