Kitchen Organizing

I don't do tons of cooking but when things are hard to find I'm sure I get just as frustrated as the next person. Do you just have those areas that you look at and it just irks you? For me it's my utensil drawer and my refrigerator. Where do I start? I turn to a place of nirvana for me....The Container Store.


Am I the only one with walking into their store I feel a rush of calm and peace? After the week I've had taking the girls to the store was not going to be peaceful or calming. So if you are anything like me and would rather not roll the dice and say a prayer to take your kids to the store The Container Store is offering a new service that is amazing! I order what I want online and they text me when my order is ready and I go and pick it up. Fantastic. It's great for everyone, order while your at work or for work and pick it up on your way home. My other reason for loving it is I was at home and could measure and double check everything instead of trying to remember and read my scribbled sketch at the store. 
My kitchen drawers after. I love their Linus set, the clear acrylic and it's simplicity. (Plus their on sale right now. ;) ) And I lined my drawers using this striped, fabric drawer liner to match the rest of my drawers. Side note: If you have all containers in your drawers you can use cute scrapbook paper underneath.

Then my fridge I've tried different things to organize it and I'm cheap and I've been wanting the Fridge Bins for sooo long but...when they went on sale I decided to go for it.
Here's my fridge before.

My yellow Dollar store buckets were just too bulky. 

And my fridge after.

 
Look, the same amount of food and I have an entire free shelf!
Dan came home and didn't recognize our fridge, and he loves it. So now I don't have to defend spending the money :)

Do you love The Container Store? Are you super organized? Do you have any tips?

Comments

Popular Posts