Upcoming Projects

I've had a project in mind that hasn't made it any farther than that and on a spur of the moment trip to Hobby Lobby and I bought a couple things to get things started.
Here's what I'm thinking- I am needing some sort of system/area for myself to keep papers, coupons, to do list etc. and this is basically the only space available in the house right now.

So I'm contemplating a fun little project with these.

I'm thinking a chalkboard and a pin board.
And bringing the utility of a chalkboard in with some frames in fresh new colors. I love this minty pistachio color but not sure if it'll stay or if I should just keep that color to my wardrobe. :) What do you think?

The last couple days it has been really cold and rainy here in TX so hopefully when it warms up and the sun is shining again I can get outside and get started!
Have you been working on any spring projects?

Comments

Popular Posts