What I Wore

So I might be a day behind, but here I am.
 
This is an outfit I wore to church a few weeks ago. It was one of those, "oh my gosh we have to leave what am I going to wear?" I put the basics on, tried on the yellow cardi and was like "wow, that really works!" Love mornings like that.

So here we go:
Yellow Cardigan, Gap Outlet-$7 (on clearance)
Black Cami, Old Navy-$5 (Black Friday sale, online)
Houndstooth Skirt, Goodwill-$6 (Merona brand)
Bubble Necklace, Canton Flea Market-$7
Jessica Simpson Wedges, McCart Thrift-$4

Styling Tip: I don't own almost any skirts with volume because with my body type (waist being the biggest part) they tend to make me look bigger. But I think the saving grace on this skirt is that it is fitted to the hips before it flares out. Instead of instant volume from the waist band which can sometimes look like a tent. We'll leave those for the girls with the itty bitty waists.


Comments

  1. You know I covet that skirt and if I ever catch you in a dark alley.... (hee, hee) Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genny- I'll have to make sure it's securely fastened every time I wear it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts