What I Wore

Hello Monday!
 

As you might be getting the idea that I really only dress up on Sundays. ;) This Sunday was rainy and unusually cool for Texas heat, so I was taking advantage.
 
Black Blazer, Old Navy- $20
Black Maternity Tank, Target- $10
White Skinny Pants, Forever 21- $15
Gold Statement Necklace, Charming Charlies- $6
Bangles, World Market?- $?
Leopard Flats, Target- $15
Blue Studded Bag, TJ Maxx- $30
 
Sheesh, probably my most expensive outfit yet!
And yes, I'm wearing a maternity top. Seriously, Liz Lange has the best tanks! They're super long (for obvious reasons) and they have awesome stretch that keeps it's shape. I always pick them up on sale preggo or not!
 
Style Tip: Leopard flats are an awesome staple to have in your closet because they are so versatile. I am sort of picky about the type of print which makes this pair so amazing. I always get asked where I got them, and sadly it was Target like 5 yrs ago and I've started to wear holes in the bottom of them ::sniff sniff:: sad day. If I find I a great new pair I will for sure give you all a heads up.

As you can see I tried to do something different with my hair, and can I say it didn't even make it through the whole service? Am I the only one that is hair challenged? I feel like it's a pony, down, or pinned back. You ladies help me if you find easy, cute hairstyles that STAY!

Comments

Popular Posts