What I Wore: Winter 2013

I hope you guys had a great Christmas, I know we did. Low key and easy.

Today's outfit is a great, easy outfit that is totally interchangeable. Literally 2 minutes before this I had this whole outfit on but a loose sweater. Changed my mind and threw on this blazer.


Keeping it simple.
1. DARK solid jeans.
2. Basic tank.
3. Neutral shoe.

If you keep pieces basic and simple they will be able to do more work for you. These skinny jeans and tank have no distressing, studs or embellishments thus they're incognito. So they will go with EVERYTHING. Lastly, neutral shoes. These are booties but nude pumps, or flats would work just as well too. Spring, summer, fall and winter they are perfect year around.

After you have a basic outfit you can add the statement piece. I wore this striped blazer, but you can always switch it out for a slouchy sweater, a bright blouse, a flannel or even a cardigan.

Blazer- Christian Siriano; Sam's Club (can you believe it?!) $14.98
Tank top-Liz Lange (I'm telling you, I love these!); Target
Jeans-Forever 21 -$15
Necklace-Local Flea Market -$7

Comments

Popular Posts