Spring 2018 Fashion Wish List

Are you ready to ditch the sweaters for some warmer temps? Look at the Spring colors for 2018. We've all been loving the peach, blush and orchid pastels but these colors for spring have me gaga. Lime punch? check. Violet blue? check. Sign me up. And do you see that Chili oil? Yes please.


I usually have a wish list of things I'd like to try for the upcoming season. These are some of the things on my list for spring. None of which I'll get in any of these colors lol, but I'll add color with accessories or in less staple pieces like t shirts or shorts. 


Overalls.


I do own a pair of short overalls already but they're more of a chambray material and I'd like to try a true denim pair. I don't know if I can pull off the full length ones but they look so cute and comfortable. I think they can be a really versatile piece transitioning from spring to summer. 

Ruffles.

Ruffles have been around for a couple seasons now and I only have one ruffle top and I'd like to remedy that. I really like this one, it looks like t shirt material. I could see this going great with a pair of denim or chino shorts. Or I think this would look great with a skirt and flats for dinner out with some statement earrings.

Mules.
Speaking of flats, these are so adorable. But can I just say I'm getting flashbacks to the last time mules were popular? I'm pretty sure I had a pair QUITE similar. These are a perfect flat alternative to flip flops for those summer dresses. This pair from American Eagle will probably find their way into my closet.

Sunnies.
I'm a sucker for a new pair of sunglasses. It seems every time I'm in Old Navy or Ross I leave with a new pair. The idea of having one nice expensive pair is exactly where I want to be and believe me, I have the perfect pair of Ray Bans picked out. But until my two year old stops twisting the arms off of them, that time has not come. But these cute guys are just $15 at H&M.

What are some new things you've seen coming out that you're ready to try?

Comments

Popular Posts