Four Year Update

I know blogging is so not Vogue anymore, but I thought I'd resurrect mine for a bit. Sometimes there's things on my mind that are longer than a ig caption and not a fb status.


Since my last post was almost 4 years ago (!!!) here's an update.
We had a handsome little guy who will be 3 this year.
We bought our second home.
We finished remodeling our first home and sold it last year.
We traveled A LOT. (UK, Oregon, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana, Galveston, California.)


Our life has only grown fuller these last few years. We've tried to embrace:
 "People matter. 
Our relationships and experiences are more 
important than money and things."


 So we've been trying to create a life we want. Downsizing our possessions. Making sure we make time and are there for the people we love.
I'm hoping to post more on here. Keep people updated, post pictures and write my thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts