Hello 2013!


Not going to lie, 2013 did a complete sneak attack on me.

But 2012 flew by, and to be completely honest it's been kind of hard to remember what even happened this past year. We get so busy in the everyday that it's been great to take the time to reflect on what has happened.

Highlights of 2012
Getting used to having 2 kids
Learning to Let Go
Trip to Oregon
Starting a new business
Various home projects

Anyways, I'm not a huge fan of "Resolutions", sometimes I think there's a lot of pressure on the word but today I've been thinking about some things I want to do and small changes I want to make to my life this coming year.

I'd love to start blogging more...


To eat healthier, eat less sugar


Watch less TV


Make more FAMILY TIME


Spend money better


Spend more time with Jesus


What changes are you going to try and make this year? 
2013 definitely has potential!

Comments

Popular Posts