My Getaway Spot


I am lucky enough to have an amazing place to find unique, one of a kind pieces just across the street from me. If I am having a bad day, an hour to myself or I just want to window shop I hit up the Benbrook Antique Mall. I've been able to find quite a few pieces for CHEAP (like $4) for my house. Books, bottles, bins, milk glass etc.

When my parents were here for a trip a while back I took them and now every time they're down they always make time to go. So when my parents came down for Christmas I unfortunately was sick almost the whole time, but one day I felt well enough to try and do something so we went to our favorite place. And I don't know about you, but there are times I come across things that just make me smile or get me excited and inspired. 
A beautiful set of plates as a suggestion for my sister's new place.
Also, there is a booth there that I love going by and it just makes me smile. If you were looking for unique knobs or pulls for a special piece or for something around your house.
Antique keys, need I say more?
Do you have a place that you love to go just to get away? Target with a Starbucks inside? Museum, botanical gardens?

Comments

  1. When you come to Oregon we need to go to the Redmond Farmer's Co-op Antique and Crafter Mall. I can spend hours wandering through it. They have a lot of unique items and ideas!

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts