Product.Love

I feel the need to share some Product.Love.

We all love "stuff" right? Maybe more than we should...but here are some things I am swooning over right now.
For those of you that follow me on Instagram- this happened!
 ^^^^Girl Scout coffee creamer^^^^^^
I can eat a whole box of thin mint cookies but I wear out easy on mint in my coffee, so I opted for the caramel and coconut. Mmm. Dee-licious.

You're probably all thinking it "holy cow-another candle?!" I know, but it's a good one.
:haha aren't they all?:
It's Better Homes and Garden's 'Soft Cashmere Amber'. It's soft, light, not flowery or powdery but a really great soft scent. And for $5? Worth it.

I am literally OBSESSED with this skirt. You will see it in an upcoming WIW post but skirts in the summer are 'mah thang'.

I picked this up at Charlotte Russe. Between the length, the stretch and the tribal print I am in heaven.
 
I am not techy by any means and that probably explains why I only have a handful of songs on my phone, so when I came across this app- kismet.


I have the free version (go figure) but I'm fine with listening to a commercial here and there. But you can pick your genre of music and bpm depending on the workout you are trying to get. Whether I'm walking or running I have new tunes to keep me going.

What are you loving right now?

Comments

Popular Posts