What I (We) Wore

This is hot off the presses today- I'm still actually wearing this.
News. As it happens.
 
Jealous of my modeling skills? This called "smacking an ant on my ankle". Since my photographer is a 3 yo. I take what I can get. ;) Haha, and this was the best one!

I was going to talk about shopping for kids, but that's going to take a little bit longer and more brain power than I can give right now. So this is us outside taking photos-(yes there is a mirror leaning up against our house.) idk.
 
WIW:
Black tank, Target- $5?
White linen shorts, McCart Thrift- $4
Rose infinity scarf, TJ Maxx $10
Black Teva Flip flops, DSW- $25
 
WTW:
Neon striped dresses, Walmart- $5


Part of the reason I was doing this post today is because it is the season to find AMAZING deals and these are some I picked up today. $48 for the whole loot. 1 dress, 1 tunic and 4 pairs of shoes for Olivia. 2 ls tees, 1 pr levi jeggings, 1 leopard dress and 1 pr sandals for Gwen. Including...
 
These sweet navy keds that she will NOT take off.
 
 
Today at Kid to Kid (resale shop) all their clearance was buy 2 get 1 free and all the clothes I purchased were clearance. But starting tomorrow (she informs me while swiping my card) that clearance will be 5 for $5! My major loss can be your gain!
So if you're local- check it out.
If I get time, I'll write more about the deals I've found lately for tomorrow...or Wednesday :)

Comments

Popular Posts