What I Wore

It's Monday, time for another edition of What I Wore.
 
Do you see I kind of love animal print?
 



My first video post. Ever. Disregard my awkwardness. ;)
I guess that's part of my charm.

 
 
 
In case you don't want to watch my weird video...
 

I used to blow off a lot of places because of who they cater to, or what they are known for. But that doesn't always mean they don't have anything good, right? Ok, these cropped jeans. Adorbs. First of all. Hold your seats folks. ::walmart::. What?? I know. Crazy.
 
Styling Tip: Check yourself from all angles. What you see in the mirror is not what you'll look like all day. Make sure it's still flattering when you sit, twist, bend over, squat.
 
So like I was saying in the video since these pants are a little but snugger than my ideal fit that's why I paired it with a looser tee. So I don't have to paranoid about my top being tight and I can be comfortable and confident all day.

 
=Details=
Boyfriend Tee, Old Navy-$5
Leopard Cropped Jeans, Walmart- $14
Sandals, Goodwill- $4
Medallion Earrings, Sam Moon- $4
 


Comments

Popular Posts