Technologically Challenged

I'm not exactly sure how or why it happened but after I got married and had kids I lost all my brains and all sense of "techyness". And considering I just made up that word right there shows you how in touch I am with the land of technology. I haven't read a book other than a parenting books in at least 2+ years. I told Dan, "I used to be smart!" It's like ever since I started living in my bubble I don't have any idea what is going on. Current events, technology etc.
 
After contemplating my complete stupidity in all things, I have decided to challenge myself and try to get back to the land of the living. I am trying to challenge myself technology wise. How to actually use my phone. How to download a song or a video. How to make a video. How to personalize a website etc. Youtube and Google have definitely become my friends.
 
This is what I just downloaded on my phone. We'll see how I do, you can follow me @wrenandolive. (you'll have to give me time to actually figure out how to use it :)
 
Other goals on the list:
-Read a book. Starting with a novel so I will be interested enough to finish it.
-Read/watch the news. (besides the headlines of TMZ)
-How to use a photo editing program.
-Be able to do any of the above things without falling asleep.
 
As you can see-I am a major goal setter. But as I like to say "do what you can."


Comments

Popular Posts