Better Homes & Garden Highlights


Over the weekend I finally had some time to catch up on my mags that had been piling up. I had 4 months of BHG that I hadn't even glanced at.




I marked a few pages that I really liked.

November.
 was mostly things for Thanksgiving obviously.
But there was this cute little boys room. Love the rustic use of planks and rope wrapped lamp and bed.

December.



Really cute all white farmhouse. I love all the simple homemade items and minimal colors. 



I die, for this mirror. Love the buffet.. etc.



I would chomp these up. Gingerbread sticks with crystal sugar and lime.

January.
Love- great rooms.



This woman is amazing. Pretty sure were kindred spirits and I'm ready to move in next door to her.
I love the openness, bright colors of the great room. And her bedroom, yes and yes.



Moss, succulents, I'm a fan of it all. 

February.

Can you tell I like white? I like the white mixed with rustic of the beams and the copper lights.



The light, the chairs. Swoon.

I love to think that one day I'll have a garden like this, but I'll just continue to dream.

And on a fun note, I think I'm going to take the plunge and try some fun blue nails this spring!

What are your favorite magazines? Do yours pile up on the coffee table too?

Comments

  1. I like the blue and yellow chairs the best. Tim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts