Pinterest Printables

I haven't had any big projects going on lately but I have just been changing out little things around the house because you know I can't leave anything alone!
 
A quick tip to change the look of an area or room is just change out the art or put a piece in an unconventional place. That at least you'll notice. My husband didn't notice a new 11x14 picture I put on the kitchen counter ;) Not sure how you could miss it but...
 

 
In our bedroom I recently changed out our nightstands to bookshelves and I wanted to add a frame to each bedside. Like most men, my husband doesn't care to have his picture taken so I don't have an overwhelming amount of pictures of the two of us. And have you heard that rule about having pictures of your kids in the bedroom? I don't know if it really makes your room less romantic, but we have enough pictures of them elsewhere so I don't really feel a need to see their sweet faces in there too.
 
 
 
 If you don't put have a picture then what do you do? Well I went to my "Printables" and "Quotes" boards on Pinterest for some ideas. I used botanical printables in my living room. You can see it here. If you don't have a Pinterest page yet, here is a disclaimer- YOU WILL GET SUCKED IN. It's a black whole for time. Just a heads up.
 
 So 3 hours later...I printed off the Fruit of the Spirit that I put in the kitchen and the "you are the jelly to my peanut butter" below. (which comes in like 20 colors to choose from, btw). I basically went through my pages and found some that I loved and reflected us. The one pictured above is a quote from Dave Matthews that I liked and I just typed it up in Serif and added a background.
 
 
And if you just can't get enough of me, you can look me up and follow me on Pinterest here.
 
Side note: It's been mentioned to me that I should start doing some fashion posts and also Vlog posts (video blog) because apparently I'm much more entertaining in person :) Give me feedback on whether you want to see my pretty mug or hear more of my opinions. 

Comments

  1. of course I want to see your pretty mug on camera/video. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts