Goodwill finds


I'm being lazy and posting from my phone today, so forgive me. :)
You all know that I love a deal and one of my favorite places to look and where you get the greatest rush when you find something great.

These aren't anything to write home about but a few deals I found while shopping for a few projects. I hit up one of my local goodwills and these are a couple of things I picked up, nothing I needed... but you know how that goes.

Somehow after 3+ years of having kids we don't have a rocking chair. It might be because I'm kind of picky. Maybe. I have been wanting a swivel rocker so I found this one, already cleaned, a color I can live with and $40.
Then a large, cute owl for my sister's upcoming apartment makeover.
Do you love goodwill too? What are some of your best deals? too

Comments

  1. love the chair! We are looking to get a chair too to replace our loveseat to create a little more space for Stella to play ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts