Nursery Update


You know the 2nd kid doesn't get nearly as spoiled as the first one. Well, yeah that's the case here too. 

Yesterday morning when I went in to get Liv I looked around the nursery and it was so drab and I hadn't changed a thing since it was Gwen's room. Literally all the same decor and everything said "Gwen" on it. Oops. 
I guess I got busy with Gwen's new room I didn't touch the old one. But I've got to say it's the only room that has stayed the same for any period of time, 3+ years! 
So I hopped to it and just used things I already had to spruce it up a bit.
Don't judge the before, I took it as is. And honestly you can't see that the floor is covered in toys. :)
Pretty good for free and a day?
I have more before pics but I didn't want to bombard you with pics. 
(Sorry about the cellphone pics. They looked a lot brighter on my phone.)

Frame wall.
 

Spruced up the shelves.

This bench keeps finding a new home. So here for now. 
And the sweet girl that has taught me so much and totally deserves it.

Comments

Popular Posts